Triptorelin Mixed Pen 2mg Peptide (GnRH) New Zealand
Triptorelin pre-mixed pen 2mg peptide is a GnRH agonist that inhibits the synthesis of estrogen in women and testosterone in men. It’s used for advanced prostate cancer treatment. Your testosterone level will increase for the first few weeks of taking this medication, but it will eventually decrease. This kind of response is normal and may result in worsening or new symptoms.
How Triptorelin works?
Research has shown this peptide can treat premature puberty, advanced prostate cancer, and other disorders. Furthermore, women undergoing controlled ovarian hyperstimulation may only use a Canadian triptorelin brand for assisted reproductive technologies.
Triptorelin is a GnRH agonist analogue. GnRH controls LH and FSH secretion (FSH). Gonadotropins like LH and FSH cause the gonads (male testes and female ovaries) to release hormones. Triptorelin pre-mixed pen 2mg peptide initially increases FSH, LH, testosterone, and estradiol, but a negative feedback loop leads to a prolonged decline in FSH and LH and a considerable decrease in ovarian and testicular steroidogenesis 2 to 4 weeks after initiation. Studies have demonstrated that Triptorelin pre-mixed pen 2mg peptide lowers testosterone in men, reducing cancer cell proliferation and alleviating urinary problems. In addition, Triptorelin reduces premature LH surges in controlled ovarian hyperstimulation patients using assisted reproductive technologies (ART).
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists include triptorelin.
Benefits of Triptorelin Pre-Mixed Pen 2mg Peptide New Zealand
- Triptorelin pre-mixed pen reduces the amount of testosterone produced by the body, which helps stop or slow cancer cell growth.
- It also helps alleviate symptoms like difficult or painful urination.
- Triptorelin pre-mixed pen can also be used for treating CPP (central precocious puberty), a condition that causes children to enter puberty prematurely that results in the development of sexual features in kids two years and older. This condition also causes bones to grow at a faster rate.
Molecular Formula: C64H82N18O13 | Molecular Weight: 1311.4 g/mol
Benefits of Pharmagrade Store Pre-mixed Peptide Pens:
The pre-mixed pen kits include a cartridge, have a dosage dial, and single-use needle tips inside the case. As a result, the pens are easier, more accurate, and more convenient than a vial and syringe. Single cartridges can be used to top up your kit.
Other benefits include:
- Usability, especially for those new to research peptides.
- The pens are portable and convenient.
- The ability to set doses precisely using a dial.
- Reduces the stress of mixing correctly
- Because they are pre-mixed, they save time.
- There are various accessories to facilitate storage and use.
DISCLAIMER: We do not supply Peptides or Sarms to any individual under the age of 21. You must be a licensed and qualified healthcare practitioner. All products listed on this website (https://pharmagrade.store) and provided through Pharma Grade are intended ONLY FOR medical research purposes. Pharma Grade New Zealand does not encourage or promote the use of any of these products in a personal capacity (i.e. human consumption) nor are the products intended as a drug, stimulant or for use in any food products.